See the world from a different perspective.
2 hours mandatory & Unlimited practice
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Aeroplane category is commonly referred to as the Fixed Wing Category. The course prepares a candidate to add the category of drones to their licence and opens another avenue of drone flying to the candidate.
The course is considered an advanced training module.
Candidates must note that the theory class is on full day 08h00-16h00 and there after will book flight training slots.
(A flight training slot is booked for 2 hours per session and can only be booked at a maximum of 4 hours per day with 2 hours break between each session)
- 9Be at least 18 years of age
- 9Valid Class 3 medical certificate
- 9Valid Remote Pilot License
- 9**No prior accreditation is given in Aeroplane Training
- 9Aeroplane Rating
- 9Course completion Certificate
- 9Practical training sessions include actual flying and simulator exercises over a 6-day period. The candidate will receive 5 Hours of Actual Flight Time.
The course will run over 1 day and covers a variety of theoretical and practical subjects, whereby your instructor will guide you through the concepts of aeroplane flying.
An exam will be written at the end of the theory classes.
Once all training is completed a final skills test will be carried out.
Contact RPAS Training Academy
Interested in drone training? Fill in the form below and our team will get back to you shortly.