The Professional Drone Flight Instructor course.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Professional Drone Flight Instructor course gears a candidate to become proficient in teaching methodologies and practises to impart knowledge on how to take a person with no drone experience to a competent Remote Pilot Certificate Holder.
If you already hold a valid RPC with Multi-rotor and Fixed Wing/ Aeroplane categories, you will qualify to become an instructor in both categories. If you only hold a Multi-Rotor Category, then you will only be able to complete your instructor rating with a multi-rotor category.
- 9Be at least 18 years of age
- 9Valid Class 3 medical certificate
- 9Valid Remote Pilot License
- 9Drone Flight Instructor Rating
- 9Course completion Certificate
- 9Teach the Teacher Certificate
- 9Practical training sessions include actual flying and simulator exercises. During the Instructor course the candidate would take the role of instructor and demonstrate flight exercises with your instructor mentor.
Ground School Lecturing
Teach the teacher
Principles of flying instruction
BRIEFING & PATTER
Flight Exercises 1-19
Standard Operating Procedures
There are two theory examinations that must be completed during the course.
Once all training is completed a final skills test will be carried out with a DFE.
Contact RPAS Training Academy
Interested in drone training? Fill in the form below and our team will get back to you shortly.